Terms & Conditions
This website has been prepared in such existing form according to all the permissible limits of the Qatari law, without any guarantees whatsoever, and under this approval the Doha Forum will not provide any guarantee as to the following:
- Accuracy, correctness, efficiency, inviolability, sustainability or validity.
- All the contents or services available in the website cannot be guaranteed from faults or defects, because neither the site nor the server are immune from viruses or other harmful elements.
- The Doha Forum bears no legal responsibility for any loss or damage whether direct or indirect arising out of the use of this website and this shall explicitly comprise, but not limited to, any guarantees of damage or loss arises out of the use of the website .
- It is strictly prohibited to use the website of the Doha Forum in any way as to send E-mails using its name or on its behalf, or referring to it by using its name or character if that E-mail contains abuse or defamation of the Doha Forum, the website or any other person. Moreover, It is totally prohibited to broadcast false news or disinformation and attribute such material to the Doha Forum, such act may entail a compensation to the Doha Forum, its directors and employees of any damage arising out of the use of the website.
- The website of the Doha Forum retains full rights to cancel your right of using or parts of it at any time without giving reasons. Furthermore, the website have a right to immediately block you from using the site, if your usage is not acceptable or illegal or violating the terms and conditions. In this case, it is not permissible to use the website at all and the restrictions imposed on you shall continue subject to the service terms and conditions, and you acknowledge that the website of the Doha Forum, bears no responsibility towards you or any third party participant.
The Doha Forum is keen to protect privacy and to provide a secure electronic environment, it shall not collect any information about you when you surf its website neither it takes any measures that facilitate knowing you personally. The website of the Doha Forum retains the data of its members in servers and data bases with a highly efficient systems of protection, neither the site nor any of its directors shall be liable for any loss or damage of data. By knowing such terms and conditions, you accept to enter your data in the website without any charge.
The Doha Forum shall not under any circumstance be responsible for any damage whether direct or indirect, incidental or deliberate, special or exceptional that may arise out of using or disability to use this website. And the Doha Forum or any person participating in the preparation of this website or in the distribution of the material shall not bear any direct or indirect responsibility of the damage, material or moral out of using this site, and the Doha Forum shall not be responsible for any fault, omission or defection in the website due to the lack of information it provides, or any delay or interruption of its broadcasting.
External web links across the website of the Doha Forum
Other web links across the website of the Doha Forum are not subjected to the Doha Forum control, therefore, doesn’t bear any responsibility toward any occurrence of damage may arise from these websites. The Doha Forum bears no liability as to any existing contents of those websites, the user himself is responsible when using any of these.
All contents of the website which comprising programs and information are totally protected according to the Qatari Law of the trademarks and publications, also it is protected according to the international laws of Intellectual property rights.
Terms and conditions of using the website are subjected and construed according to the laws of the State of Qatar, and in the event of any dispute, the Qatari courts shall have the sole jurisdiction.